I'm permanently blue
[html]

Lotus is off-board.

She didn’t mind that they were in two different forms. Ember had grown up interacting with wolves in all different forms…secui, optime, and lupus. She could remember her father towering over her in his optime form when she had been but a little puppy. Phoenix had since disappeared, another wolf who had left her, and her mother had been dead for what felt like a very long time as well. She didn’t have any parents to fall back on or ask advice from in this situation.

Ember put her sword down on the ground beside her so that she could talk to him without worrying about poking him with it or letting it fall. When she had given her pups up she had taken out her piercings, ripping some of them out, and her now-empty hand went up to rub at one of her scarred ears. ”I feel better when I’m doing something. You were sleeping, and that’s ok..I just felt alone and needed to distract myself” She said. ”I just felt alone. I miss my parents..and my siblings and my son Lotus”

<style type="text/css">
.ember .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:right; font-size:11px; padding:3px; color:#000000}
.ember .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:3px; color:#346324}
.ember b {font-weight:bold; color:#284d5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ember {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#66c0ff; background-image:url(http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9586/emberbottom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread