I'm permanently blue
[html]

Awwww, yeah.

She wanted to shift down or have him shift up so that she could be more at his level, but didn't want to ask him to do anything. Shifting took a lot of energy, and she wouldn't ask that of him at this time of night. Ember undid her weapons belt, loosening it and letting it slide down her legs to the ground. Her axe hit the ground and slid upward out of the belt, falling over onto its side and hitting against the sword's sheath with a slight clank. She focused on the change and bent over slightly as she shifted down, the transformation finished. She panted slightly, a little more tired, her rear end hitting the ground.

"There isn't anything you can do. I wanna keep livin' here with you...never leave. And never have you leave me, either. I don't know if I'd make it. Everyone else has left..what you can do for me is just stay here, Moon" She said, coming forward. She wanted to put her head over his shoulder and neck, to embrace him as well as a wolf in lupus form could. "Just stay still for a while, make sure I know you're not takin' off anywhere" She whispered.

She was finished with the scarecrows for tonight. Ember had felt very alone in the house with Moonfyre asleep, and had been doing it to pass the time and distract herself. He was out here, now, so she didn't need to do that any more. "Tell me about your family...where are all of your wolves at?" Her wolves were scattered. She had some family all around, little bits of the family in various packs. Others were gone completely.

<style type="text/css">
.ember .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:right; font-size:11px; padding:3px; color:#000000}
.ember .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:center; font-size:11px; padding:3px; color:#346324}
.ember b {font-weight:bold; color:#284d5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ember {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#66c0ff; background-image:url(http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9586/emberbottom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread