I'm permanently blue
[html]

Awww..

Her next words were what gave him some serious emotional issues. The butterflies were fluttering around in there again. Ahh, were they violent! He wanted to lick her face, to give her a kiss, but he wasn’t sure if it was the right time for that. Hey, she shifted in front of him. That was a sign of something there. He couldn’t help himself and nestled his maw against her cheek. A long purplish pink tongue emerged and dragged itself across her cheek. His tail was wagging now and when the lick, or kiss, was over he backed away to look her in the eyes.

I’m not going anywhere.

He said it in a warm, semi-whisper that was both loving and soothing. It was cold that night and every breath came out in a little icy cloud in front of his nose and disappeared into the night. Being close to Ember helped both his heart and him being warm. His heart seemed to calm down once he stayed next to her for a few minutes and her warmth with his was comforting.

The next question hit him quite hard. My family? He didn’t like talking about this subject and it always made him quite mad when it was brought up. Ember deserved to know; she told him all of her troubles and she deserved to know about him. Though, that took the mysterious edge off of his life and personality, but for Ember he would do anything. He took a deep breath as to calm himself and to keep calm and spoke.

They’re all dead. My mother and father and pack were mauled by an enemy pack when I was very young. I was the only one who survived, that I know of, and lived on my own. I wouldn’t have survived, but I found this old femme who took me under her wing. She stayed with me until I…. She got sick.

He was abrupt with the ending because he didn’t want her to know the real truth. The real truth that he mauled her himself because of reasons he had never known himself.

Moon speaks Moon acts Moon thinks/emphasizes

Table made by Fy`ra.

<style>
.fyre-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fyre-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fyre-z91 b {color:#e68237; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fyre-z91 {background-color:#622715; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/rm7och.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #e68237; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b180d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.fyre-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread