I'm permanently blue
[html]

Boo !

When she buried her head into the thick fur on his neck this made him tingle. He loved how each day their love for each other grew, and there was always something new to learn or one would do something new to make the other feel better. Good, she didn’t question my adoptive mother’s death. His eyes looked away from her as he thought. He didn’t feel his bloodlust now, but it will come in time, and at that time he should stay away from Ember. He should stay as far as he could away from her for her safety. He didn’t really understand himself when a real serious episode hit. He had no control over his emotions and barely had control over himself until he killed someone or something. Hunting didn’t help him with his episodes either.

He backed away from Ember, and looked into her eyes trying to decide if he should tell her or not. He wouldn’t for now, but in time he might have to. He didn’t understand his episodes, and didn’t know why they came or what was wrong with his brain. All he knew was that they were pretty serious. Her questions made him think back when he first came to Aniwaya. Liliana was the first wolf he encountered. She wasn’t too friendly, but he was grateful that she showed him the ropes. The fence around Aniwaya still to this day makes him feel trapped yet protected at the same time. It was a strange relationship between the two feelings. He was constantly conflicting inside, but he was okay with that.

This is my first pack since the one I was born into. I have been traveling for so long that I’ve forgotten how to be a good pack member. It seems, though, that I’m doing okay here despite all the things I’ve been through… Do you visit your brother, Kansas, often?

Moon speaks Moon acts Moon thinks/emphasizes

Table made by Fy`ra.

<style>
.fyre-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fyre-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fyre-z91 b {color:#e68237; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fyre-z91 {background-color:#622715; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/rm7och.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #e68237; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b180d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.fyre-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread