I'm permanently blue
[html]

Moonfyre’s turning crazy ! Plot idea ! Maybe Moonfyre can go nuts wayyyy later in the future and somehow hurt Ember quite horribly (physically, if you want) and then…. We’ll see from there Smile

Ember’s last words made Moonfyre smile. Finally! I’m good for something… He kept his gaze on her with a delighted smile creased across his maw.

Aww, thank you Ember. I’m glad to be with you always, too. I think that you’ve already brightened my future.

His tail thumped on the grass happily. You’re good for nothing. Moonfyre’s smile faded, and he sharply looked behind him expecting to see some strange brute, but there was no one. He turned, and looked behind himself on the other side to find the same thing: no one. Then he turned back to Ember with a puzzled emotion painted on his face.

Did you hear that?

He was truly confused. He’d never experienced this before, and he hoped he wasn’t going to go on a bloodlust episode any time soon. He didn’t want to leave Ember, but if he didn’t leave he would probably hurt her terribly. Those were the two things he would hate himself for doing.

Moon speaks Moon acts Moon thinks/emphasizes

Table made by Fy`ra.

<style>
.fyre-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fyre-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fyre-z91 b {color:#e68237; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fyre-z91 {background-color:#622715; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/rm7och.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #e68237; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b180d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.fyre-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread