white lights are blinding
ooc;; awh thanks so much! I fell in love with him and I had to play him! Here comes Aunty Bris, rescue squad! Haha

ic;;
It was tempting to allow sleep to overcome him, to allow his eyes to slide over his scratchy eyeballs as his mind slipped into bliss. It would be so easy, so simply to just let go. Odd as it was, he did not allow himself this pleasure. It was strange to think that a pup who was only halfway grown could discipline himself in such a thing as sleep. Still, Saul was a calm, rational being and he knew that falling asleep now was not a good idea. Not only were there the dangers of sleeping wild at a packs borders, but he needed to speak to the Alpha, whose name slipped his mind. A soft, healing scar on his right leg was evidence that his exhaustion had led him down the path of violence before. A soft shiver wracked his fragile-looking body as he thought back to the wolverine who had taken a disliking to the pup that had collapsed near his home. Saul wore the scar to prove that sleep was supposed to be reserved for safer places.

Emerald eyes twitched upward as a white figure came intop veiw. Taller than he be so much that he would have been frightened. But he recognised her, even in her optime form. Saul was unsure if he had ever actually seen Bris in her optime form before this, but there was a deep sense of knowing that hit him. He recognised her even when she looked so different. His body sagged as she lifted him from the floor. His head lolled back, exhaustion making it impossible for him to support his own head. He wanted to curl against he plush white fur, but held himself back. He would not be weak, he didn't need anyone to look after him. Saul considered telling his aunt to put him down, but his legs quaked at the thought. For the second time since he was seperated from his family, he succumbed to weakness.

“We got seperated Aunty Bris. There wus... There was a big storm an' we got spit up. I ate plants”

His last statement was said with such pitiful sorrow that it was severly out of charater for the eldest Stormbringer child. He was supposed to be strong, the calm and strong leader to look after his brothers and sister. Laying limp in his aunts arms at that moment, he felt far from calm or strong. In fact, he felt very little. Emerald eyes strained up to see his aunt more, questions brimming on his lips. He needed to know if Gideon was okay, if Ascher and Shiloh had had the sense to make their way back here, their way back to safety. Instead, he said something just as equally out of character than his previous statement.

“I missed you Aunty Bris”

word count;; 471

Messages In This Thread