stay up too late
[html]
ooc;; heya kris! Thanks fors replying!

ic;;
His stomach was empty and grumbling, the lack of food so painfully obvious as he stretched out his body. Spine clunked and popped, shaking away the sleepiness. For a moment, Saul felt an odd vibration run down his spine, the urge to shake his coat and be something more. A soft snort escaped him as he shook the thoughts from his mind. It was stupid to think that he could shake off his skin. His mind was preparing to take off into its own rhythm away from the thumping of his own four paws. He could think while he ran, let his mind run free and think through things that were bothering. Running was as much a part of his life than his siblings.

A gentle but ringing voice made him stop. It wouldn't have made him pause, but for the name that floated through his ears. It was his name, his family name to be more precise. Confusion swept through the young male- he didn't know anyone but Gideon, Bris and Conor. Obviously someone knew him. His overly large paws skidded on the soft ground and he stopped with a soft yelp. He had been ready to run at full sprint and the voice had stopped him. Immediatly, anxiety seized his stomach. He needed this run, he needed to work out the stress. But protocol told him that it would be rude to continue his run. Still, he pulled himself together and turned around. The body that greated him was tall and unfamiliar, a clash of black and white. He didn't know who she was.

“I'm sorry, miss. I don't remember you. I'm Saul, by the way”

His voice was soft but strong, confident and gentle. He gazed up at her, noticing the three bodies that hung in her grip. Three hares dangled from her left hand. Saliva welled in his mouth and his stomach gave a predictory growl. He was starving. But he was not so rude as to ask her for one. There was obviously a reason for them to be there. He considered asking if he could help her in any way before continuing with his run. It was rude however and he didn't want to offend anyone. Rag and bones body moved forward, runs clearly visible against his thin summer coat. He came to rest a few feet from her, gazing up at her with brilliant green eyes. He was interested in her despite his disruption in routine.

word count;; 413

"speech"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread