stay up too late
[html]

Smile 369.

Once stilled Nayru’s cherry eyes were able to better study Gideon’s brother. His mostly grown form was thinner than she had ever seen anyone’s and his coat dull. Instantly she felt guilt for not having been more concerned when all of Gideon’s siblings had up and disappeared. What had happened to this boy during his time away from Dahlia? That he did not remember Nayru and that Nayru had never really learned his name was of no importance. He was back now and that meant he was again a Dahlian, instantly granting him Nayru’s loyalty and serve, even with her superiority in age and rank. Helping the boy now meant helping Dahlia and Nayru was glad that she had stopped him.

"Greeting Saul, I’m Nayru. " She neither acknowledged that she hadn’t remembered his name or rebuked him for not remembering her at all, her sweet voice was smooth and soft, kind and warm towards the boy. "I apologize for stopping you, but may I ask where you are off to in such a hurry?" Saul had been on the move and Nayru truly had interrupted him, which perhaps she had not the authority to do, but the surprise of seeing the return of one of Gideon’s siblings had been too much to ignore. Did Gideon know Saul had returned? And where were the others? Surely her friend would be happy to have his brother back. However it was a conversation perhaps better had with Gideon who she knew intimately, than Saul, who was nearly a stranger.

Still holding the rabbits she lowered herself, sitting Indian style in front of the boy so that they were now on the same level, rather than her large optime body towering over his four legged one. "Excuse my frankness but you don’t look to be in any condition to be running. Or doing much of anything really." Still her angelic voice rose barely above a whisper and her tone was friendly, if not a little teasing. Yet her words were true, he seemed too weak, and yet he was expending so much energy. Holding out her kills she smiled, hoping she hadn’t offended the younger boy. "Are you hungry? I have plenty."

<style type="text/css">
.nayberry b {font-weight:bold; color:#ec1414; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.nayberry-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#ec1414; text-align:right; }
.nayberry p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.nayberry {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... /nayru.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread