stay up too late
[html]

School is killing me! Sorry this is so short but I wanted to reply! Ah ah! 372.

Nayru simply smiled-sweetly and sympathetically as the male continued to tear and pull at the rabbits she had provided. He spoke between mouthfuls and she eat his words more than she ate the rabbit before her. His voice dropped when she spoke of his father and siblings and she did not comment on it anymore, only cast a knowing glance at him before making the pretense of nibbling at her meal. Saul certainly seemed to have the same kind heart that Gideon possessed and the patchwork girl wondered if she had made a mistake getting to know Gideon so closely while not making the effort with Saul and the others when they were here. Yet with Gideon it had all been so effortless and now… now Saul was here and it was never too late.

His next words were spoken with more mirth and Nayru let her melodic laugh loose, just a soft chuckle to compliment his powerful words spoken so jovially. "You can be if you wish." And it was not untrue. Nayru was loyal and subservient to all of Dahlia, but only a handful of them were held close to her heart, so close that they could hurt or help her more than she could do for herself. Saul was of Dahlia, and so Nayru couldn’t help but be loyal to him, despite this being their first true meeting, but love was a ways off. That did mean it was not possible. If he was close to Bris and Gideon it would only be natural they would become close as well. And they got on well enough it seemed, he was pleasant and Nayru was pleased to be speaking with him, they could certainly form a friendship independent of the others. If only he stayed in Dahlia.

Ruby eyes turned up to look upon the boy’s fine face, comical now and silly with the skeletal system of the rabbit hanging from his mouth. "So have you picked a room in the big house with Bris then? I just left my old room there actually." It had been recent but already Nayru was suited to her new life and it seemed as if that had always been the way it was.

<style type="text/css">
.nayberry b {font-weight:bold; color:#ec1414; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.nayberry-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#ec1414; text-align:right; }
.nayberry p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.nayberry {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... /nayru.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread