stay up too late
[html]

No problem! You can reply once more if you'd like. 411.

I do. Nayru let his words dance over her, a warm wave, and she simply nodded in agreement. If he wished it than certainly it could be so. The black and white fairy regarded him for a long while, his thin features, the neat line of bones he tended to. There was something eating away at him and it wasn't just hunger, but it was not Nayru's place or purpose to pry. Certainly he was in a far better place now than he had been and there was no reason to think that with Dahlia and his newly reunited family he would be fine. And so she did not comment on either his habits or his request of kinship but let them both pass by, naturally and easy.

Nayru pictured the house, all the empty rooms and she could recalled clearly the one Saul then spoke of. It was different from her's had been. The large window gave it an open and large feeling, her's had tiny and secluded in the back of the house. Unfurnished and undecorated. Nayru hadn't minded, for she had had few belongings and no need for any of the bulky furnishings that others choose to take up space with. Leaving her room had meant nothing, it had been leaving her family that had caused any hesitance, but there had been good reason for leaving. "I just needed some space to be myself." Their energies, as warm and loving as they were, were at times overwhelming. Nayru sometimes couldn't feel her own life force when theirs dominated the air.

Standing and stretching she remembered her original purpose. Even if she now had two and a half less hares to give him, she had been on her way to seek out Conor. Even if she did not find him Bris was likely to be around and talking of her old home made her desire even more to see one of her guardians. "Saul, you must excuse me. I was on my way to meet Conor." The boy had been going somewhere fast anyway and Nayru doubted he needed her to shadow his footsteps. "If you ever need anything I live in the green house in the garden on the eastern end of Dahlia. Or just call for me." Dipping her head low to the boy, as she would any member of Dahlia, she scooped up the remainder of her rabbit and waiting for Saul to depart from her.

<style type="text/css">
.nayberry b {font-weight:bold; color:#ec1414; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.nayberry-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#ec1414; text-align:right; }
.nayberry p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.nayberry {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... /nayru.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread