First Encounters
[I'm a bit new to this, so if I make any mistakes, please correct me. I need a luperci character to come in for Aquila to meet.]

The coyote curled himself up into a ball for the day, in the upper room of the old house. He slept for a good hour or so, before standing up and pacing for a few moments and lying back down. Being from the city, used to the large buildings he grew up in, the close, humid atmosphere did little to help him get to sleep. Maybe he shouldn't have left in the first place. Maybe....

No. He promised himself he wouldn't look back- There was nothing left there but dust and memories. He stood again and paced again, and padded toward the hole in the roof with a sigh. There was just nothing he could do to get to sleep, so he'd just head out to go hunting.

A few minutes later, he was abroad, padding through the woods with a determined look on his face. His current prey- An opossum that was rooting through a rotted log for grubs. The coyote crouched lower to the ground, and crept forward, inch by inch, concealing himself behind and under a small shrub that had taken over a portion of the wooded area.

Messages In This Thread