First Encounters
[html]

oh gosh I am sooo sorry for the wait! I'm a bad person, I know! Lol

He was an odd looking thing, this sandy coloured half-wolf. Saul was confused about exactly what he was. But he had arrived now and he looked worried, angry, distracted. For a moment the young male did not understand. But a grumble from his own stomach gave him the answer he needed. He was hungry, this half wolf. Saul's green eyes flashed up to catch the other creature's yellow and he was a little shocked when he sat down. He had seemed really anxious a moment ago, but now he sat. Still, the words that came from the creatures lips was oddly accented, a strange way of speaking that Saul was unsure of. Yes, he was just a pup but he had every right to be out here. If he was the type to get mad, he would have put this loner in its place. But he was the peaceful calm type, he didn't get angry about these kinds of things. So instead, he answered with a short; “Just wandering...

Cinnamon-backed ears perked up once again as the creature thing answered his rather rude question beforehand. What on earth was a coyote? And he had no idea if this coyote was trespassing. If he was, that would mean Saul was also trespassing. For a moment he considered it, but as he sniffed the air and paced around for a few moments, no scents reached him. As far as he could tell, they were in neutral land. With a soft shake of his head, Saul answered once more; “No, we're in neutral lands. No trespassing!” However, the tone changed as the coyote spoke once more. Despite his maturity, Saul was still a pup and the disappointment of nearly being dismissed awoke in him. He almost whined at the sandy coloured creature before he remember his manners. He waited for the coyote to finish speaking, telling him to go home before he spoke again.

Maybe I could help you? I don't want to go home yet.

He admitted, dipping his head and twisting it to look up at the coyote. He didn't want to go yet, and it appeared they were both hungry.

word count;; 360

<style type="text/css">
.saul-a02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#95b596;}
.saul-a02 i {font-weight:italic; color:#95b596;}
.saul-a02 ooc {padding:0px; font-size:10px;}
.saul-a02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.saul-a02 {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:#557941; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/345zadu.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 332px 0px; font-family:cambria; font-size:12px; color:#c0bd98; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread