First Encounters
[Sorry I'm late. Complications with internet connection, and the fact that I've been on fall break, I couldn't reply. And it's perfectly fine- I'm very rusty with Feral RP. You seem to be doing great to me. :3]

Aquila snorted at the pup's snickering, licking the blood from his snout. He seemed not to care that his english was terrible, but the pup's stifled snickers seemed to make him relax.
"Is small, is rat. Is what I know."
He didn't sound annoyed, just adamant. He probably couldn't pronounce rabbit correctly anyway.
"Name? Is... Aquila."
He seemed to struggle with it for a moment, and then spat the word out.
"And you. You have name, too?"
He set to work cleaning the rabbit. The coyote sat up, hanging the rabbit from its legs with his teeth, blood dripping from its neck to the ground, staining the leaves a dark crimson. Once that was done, he'd set it down and begin to butcher the meat.
"I hear that Wolves in woods here are big, scary. But you are not, so I think it is fairy-tale. No wolf walk on two legs." He seemed to struggle for words throughout the whole sentence, which would probably bring full-on laughs, if it were not for the seriousness of his tone.

Messages In This Thread