First Encounters
[html]

Its fine! I was wondering if we could finish this thread up? I have a lot of threads and since your internet might be limited, I figured it would be easier to finish soon?

Anyone else would have been outraged by the fact that a pup was laughing at him. Saul himself would have been fairly pissed if someone laughed at him. But this weird creature seemed to take mostly all of it into his stride. He didnt seem to care that he was being laughed at. And more importantly, he didnt care that his english was wrong. It seemed odd to Saul, who was usually so puncuate and articulate in his speaking. He was working to get the lisp of childhood out of his voice and it was working so far. With a chuckle and a roll of his shoulders, Saul let it go. If this creature wanted to believe that a rabbit was a rat, then so be it. There was nothing Saul was going to do about it, must less want to do about it. His tail flickered softly back and forward, trying hard to pinpoint the accent this creature was talking it. It would be difficult, seeing as Saul had experianced very little of the world. A smile crept over his lips as a name was spat at him. Aquila.

"Its nice to meet you Aquila. My name is Saul."

He replied simply. He was tempted to tack on his lack name, but it was completely meaningless to the coyote. He wouldnt have a clue about last names, nor would he be familair with any of the more powerful names his father had told him about. Green eyes shimmered softly as blood drained from the carcass into the leaves. The coyote, Aquila, could have eaten that blood, it would have nourished his muscles nicely. But intead he chose to drain it and butcher it. Saul wondered briefly if he was part of a strange religion that would not eat the blood of an animal. Or something along those lines. Still, it wasnt his place to question this coyote's eating practises. A soft smile slipped onto his muzzle at the mention of the wolves around here. Aquila apparently didnt believe in it. Saul almost wished he had the ability to shift right now, just to show him that it was true.

"Oh no. They're real. They stand on two legs and have thumbs. But most of them aren't scary at all. Just the same as when they stand on four legs. I'm one of them, a Luperci"

He announced with a proud smile on his face. He had no idea how Aquila would take this news. He seemed genuinely wary of the Luperci and Saul wondered if he'd made a big mistake by first supporting them and second owning up to being one of them. Then again, it wasnt his choice to be like this. And right now, he couldnt shift at all. Saul could only hope for the best.

word count;; 469

<style type="text/css">
.saul-a02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#95b596;}
.saul-a02 i {font-weight:italic; color:#95b596;}
.saul-a02 ooc {padding:0px; font-size:10px;}
.saul-a02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.saul-a02 {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:#557941; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/345zadu.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 332px 0px; font-family:cambria; font-size:12px; color:#c0bd98; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread