pardon me while i burst
[html]
Made of fail, yes. :/ Might I add I love your table? Big Grin

There was no doubt to wait any longer than visitors should at the borders of the Tribe, for it seemed like there was a member somewhere that was able to discern the shift in the breeze of a stranger's scent. Her chin lifted some, seeing a figure of pure white in the distance begin to make a brisk stride toward her and her companion. Seemingly the mare noticed this before she would, and giving a snort, began reversing back in its steps and then trotting away some from the approaching figure. Evadne wasn't particularly used to coming in contact with other Luperci in a comfortable manner just yet, and found herself separating from the two Luperci about twenty yards away; enough distance where the mare could look on curiously, but keep safe distance just in case.

There was an eyebrow quirked at Evadne, but not a word or motion made, for Ocèane did not decide or want to coax Evadne back by her side. She would learn in time to grow used to this home that brought Ocèane in the world, that breathed life into her. To her surprise, she wasn't expecting to see the very individual that gave birth to her and brought her means into this world. Her heart leapt and skipped in her chest, a ridiculously matching grin breaking out across her chocolate muzzle. Her feet already began whisking her forward, long before Tayui would have the opportunity to come to a halt in front of Ocèane. She immediately recognized the tell-tale markings and two-toned gleam of her mother's eyes, and her voice, chipper and like a lovely tune, filled her ears. A voice that seemed like it wasn't heard in many centuries, but it was a voice to be cherished.

Ocèane accepted her mother's invitation to an embrace, immediately rushing into her arms and wrapping her own around the broad torso of Tayui in what would be an anaconda like death hug. Ocèane, she was strong like Tayui now too, and showed her strength and compassion in her embrace (but not too hard though, as to not literally squeeze her in an uncomfortable fashion). There was a cascade of sparkling laughter to come from the fire starter's throat, as Ocèane clung on for what was dear life to Tayui. "Mother, I wasn't expecting you to be the first to see! I'm so glad to return home, I felt like it was my time to come back to you. To all of us." Ocèane said in specific regard to the family unit as a whole, pulling away slightly from the embrace to get a better look at Tayui. It struck her in the back of her mind about her companion, which was still yards away, gleaming at the two Luperci in hesitant curiosity. "Oh, that's Evadne over there. She's still wild yet, a little temperamental, but she'll come around eventually." By Ocèane saying just that, it was as if Evadne understood what she said, and gave a snort and a neigh from her distance, as if disagreeing with Ocèane.

Word Count: 521

[/html]

Messages In This Thread