hell is repetition
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.tay-blki { padding:5%; font-family:georgia}
.tay-blki .ooc {font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;}
.tay-blki .header {font-family:arial;text-transform:uppercase;color:#5B95AE;font-size:1.3em;text-align:center;padding:5px 0 5px 0; line-height:1em}
.tay-blki p {text-indent:25px;padding:0;margin:0}
.tay-blki b {color:#1C556E;font-weight:bold;}
</style>

Omg I totally don't need more threads but I so wanted to reply to this. q__q! <3

Since you mentioned the rise of a slope, I assumed this was set near the foot of the mountain. I hope that's okay! (501)

I got books that I never ever read
I got a scar where all my urges bled

Halcyon Mountain: Tayui had not ventured this far north in a very long time. The last time she had been in this area was when she had visited Kaena and had been out for blood. But Ocèane’s return had not cleansed her of her bloodthirst or her desire for vengeance, so she had tried to pacify it by visiting the place of her old pack. Somehow, it did not help: she still felt like there was something significant missing – but at least now she knew what it was. She did not have closure. She had found out of Haku’s death through the grapevine and whispers as they slowly floated down to AniWaya. Unlike the news of Noir’s death, the news of Haku’s had been impersonal and unfulfilling. She had expected she would rejoice, but it had brought her no comfort. She had tried to ignore the emotions, but that had not worked either. So now, she would try her best to at least understand them.

As she had made her way through the old Shadowed Sun territory, she saw the familiar traces of vestiges of a home. This had once been a place of comfort, and the old tree in the centre of the territory had been a favourite haunt of hers. Now, it seemed as though even the old residents were gone: Zexion’s scent was absent. Even he had abandoned this place.

Somehow, her paws brought her to the edge of Inferni’s territory. She had been thinking all this time and had wandered down the mountain, but instead of heading south – home – she had headed north, to Inferni. As she lingered near the edges, she tried to see if she could pick up Kaena’s scent, but it seemed as though the old matriarch had not been this far south in a while. She began to head farther north, climbing higher up the mountain. She slowed as she picked up Inferni’s scent – fainter this time, but still present. She frowned as she realized that Inferni had shifted the pack east, claiming a part of the mountain to replace the lost burned territory. She paused, weighed her options, and decided to return home. She took a different route this time, skirting closer to the clan’s land. As she made her way down, she picked up a new scent: a familiar one, but rather old. It was Gabriel.

She descended further and soon saw him, watching over the clan. Tayui hovered awkwardly at the borders, wondering where exactly the territory began. Here, there were no skulls to mark the edge and the scent was not as strong, so the borders were somewhat vague. Nonetheless, Tayui trotted a little closer and shouted out to the Aquila.

“Gabriel,” she greeted him, trying to put some warmth into her voice. She hoped it carried: the wind made it hard to hear properly, but she knew he would notice her by her scent if not her voice. “It’s Tayui,” she added, more out of politeness than necessity

[/html]

Messages In This Thread