hell is repetition
[html]
Yaaaay. They should totally hang out. So should Gabe and Hybrid but they're BFFs so that is obvious.

She reminded him, in a small way, of Laruku. Even when the bastard wasn’t possessed by whatever it was his darker half was, he was spouting off the woes of the world, dismissing that anything greater then himself could exist. This was an arrogant belief. Gabriel would never try and explain himself to those sort of people. He believed in good and in evil, and he believed in the Voice, and he believed that destiny was something that had to be seized and fought for. He believed in looking at what had been lost and recognizing the arrogance there. Men had been arrogant. If wolves sought to do the same, they too would fall.

He had killed Haku for himself, but also for many others. He had killed strangers with each fire. He had destroyed an entire world and felt no ill in doing so. There was morality in the way he killed, but he had shown time and time again he was capable of dismissing his own beliefs in order to achieve a goal. Perhaps this is why he felt so close to God—he too was a hypocrite every now and then.

As predicted the woman was typical. She was weak. Gabriel laughed, though there was no cruelty in it. He was not laughing at her, at least. “Believe that and you will never do enough.” It would not heal the hole in her heart. The trinity of holy signs around his neck tinkled as they settled, but the noise was familiar to him and ignored. “I’ve killed those who have hurt my family. It isn’t enough.”

<style>
.gabe-kill .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.gabe-kill p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gabe-kill b {color:#f4ad17; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gabe-kill {background-color:#725340; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... killer.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:239px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.gabe-kill .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread