hell is repetition
[html]

They could grab a frappucino machiato latte at the Starbucks and chillaxxxxx. Also, y/y to Hybrid + Gabe.

I got books that I never ever read
I got a scar where all my urges bled

She flinched when he laughed, wondering why in the world what she was saying could be humorous. She was baring everything here -- things she had not even realized, herself, until this moment to him and he laughed. She supposed she had been foolish to trust a stranger, especially when she had exalted him so much in her mind. For, every time someone mentioned Inferni, Tayui had thought of Gabriel as the strong decision-maker and the philosopher king among men. She now realized why later authors had criticized this model of governance, and she now began to understand the flaws with a single, unflinching and unquestionable leader. She also realized that she had built the image of him and Inferni so strongly in her mind that the truth was crushing. He was a fanatic and the Second Dahlian War had been his Crusade. And he was vicious, as he quickly revealed.

“I don’t want to be like you,” she replied. She was beginning to understand this. She had thought if she emulated him and Inferni, she would achieve her peace. That was foolish, for she would never achieve peace through war. I’ve killed those who have hurt my family. It isn’t enough. She would have to consider these words again later.

“But I need to find a way. I still have to live for my other children,” she added. Even if Noir was dead and Tayui mourned her, she still had two children with her. She still had her brother Honoré, who was grieving the death of Noir, and Aurèle, even if they had not spoken in months. She could still live, after all.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread