hell is repetition
[html]

Maybe after this thread finishes? Just so you don't get sick of me, haha. Tongue (320).

I got books that I never ever read
I got a scar where all my urges bled

Where she wanted to slay someone to know she was still mortal, she did not however wish to throw herself to the rocks to see if she was still alive. She wanted to know she was still alive, living, and capable of seeking out the closure she so desperately needed – and she did need this confirmation of sorts to validate her continued existence. She also knew she was the only one who could justify her reasons to live, even if Gabriel seemed to think there was another way around it. She needed to feel real again, and she anticipated his reply to be just as scathing as his last replies. She wondered what he might think of that – that maybe she wanted to be corrupted, or that she wanted to see how much she would withstand before she would be corrupted. Of course, that wasn’t saying much since she had lost her innocence long ago. She did not completely understand how the world worked, but she had seen enough injustices to surmise a conclusion.

She did not, however, anticipate his reply. She stiffened at the mention of his children, her children. She did not want Gabriel to know it had been Haku who fathered her children, but she wanted to see that look of shock when she revealed the sordid truth – and the reason she so desperately needed this closure. The father of her children had also been the murderer. It still made her go cold when she thought about it.

“If all that’s left are his children, I will become a monster,” she replied coldly. She would not harm his children – Conor was a brilliant boy and he had a brother who was probably just as innocent as he was – but she would get her justice. His other words made her smirk: she couldn’t harm bone, but she could certainly destroy it – or better, keep it out of spite.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread