[M] Stubborn
[html]

When the stranger answered, Noss was taken aback by the tone of voice as he brought his head straighter. It was not an offended taken aback; rather, it was more like...familiar. The way that the stranger fiddled with the colorful necklace caught Noss's eye momentarily, triggering another memory of a familiar face. Naka. Just like Naka. His childhood friend had been unafraid of Noss and did not choose her words carefully unless in public. She had been the epitome of a tomboy, and had disliked being called a girl at all. But that's where the similarities stopped. Naka had been a straight chocolate brown, petite, and green-eyed. This new wolf--Strel...--was a slight myriad of copper and red and had a long mane. The lavender eyes stood out when Noss stared him with his own pale-yellow eyes, ears back when he was pointed out to be at the result of his deepest weakness.

"I am Noss of the Crescent Moon Pack, hailing from the Moon Tribe, and the next Chief," he intoned with formality, the sarcasm having been caught. Unlike the brute he had met in Dahlia de Mai, he would not be mistaken for some throwaway ruffian here. He would state his name and rank and moon help him if he had to defend it again. However... Seconds ticked by as no sign or scent of threat permeated the air, and Noss felt his muscles relax even as he kept a straight posture. It became awkward, even for the chief-to-be, as he scratched the back of his head with a puzzled face. Did he want to admit his position to a stranger? Should he trust Strel even though his last directions had led him astray (by no fault of the givers)?

The growing night and want of directions said yes. But...

"I'm not lost... Just a little detoured. I seek my sister, Ralla. Have you heard of her?" Noss doubted the wolf did. Everywhere Noss turned, wolves either didn't know or were too pissed at him to tell. Noss didn't care. He would keep going. But he--the proud warrior--prayed to the moon for this wolf to know.

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Fuego b {font-weight:normal; color:#51aa8a; letter-spacing:1px;text-shadow: #a0dfb8 1px 1px 1px;}
.Fuego-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#a0dfb8; text-align:center;}
.Fuego p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Fuego{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#001926; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... Noss-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #205047; padding: 5px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#205047; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Fuego-border1 {width:402px; border:1px solid #001926; margin:0 auto;}
.Fuego-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:5px dotted #51aa8a; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread