[M] Stubborn
[html]
300+

That got the stranger's attention. So tribes were interrelated or was it more a matter of concepts being similar or was it just the name? But what's in a name? "I don't know. I'm not from AniWaya and I only know a person or two from there. We have never talked about what it's about. But I do know they're into the whole feathers and horses spiel." Strel never understood the whole horse thing. They could, in unison, take down a goddamn horse yet several relied on them for transportation. Okay, so he kind of understood the appeal of the mounts. But he did not really care for having to train them or get them to like you. It was like making a new friend that could not speak high speech. That and feathers would look tacky if used wrong.

Furrowing his brows, the redhead wondered what he meant. Was this man just not interested in relations at all and was a warrior, or did he mean that he was more interested in his fellow warriors? It seemed rude to ask. As if that ever stopped him. "So you like fierce men instead of delicate ladies?" There was a hint of amusement in his voice as he thought about Noss. The stranger was here to find his sister so that easily showed he had no significant other, especially to be chasing after his sister. Plenty of men would stick around for their sweethearts instead of chasing family. There were a few in the kingdom like that. Though the stranger's question only made the amusement evident in the colored male's face.

Oh boy, he thought, giving a more interested look at Noss. "Because I'm not," he confirmed bluntly, not hiding the fact at all. "I have plenty of female friends, but otherwise they are far from desirable for him." True, Strel was the sire of children, but they had been conceived when both players were in a drunken stupor; he probably did not know what he stuck where. He sure as hell did not remember it. "On the subject, you follow your sister here. That means you got no one to leave behind? Or are you here to take her back home to face the wrath of the parents?"

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread