[M] Stubborn
[html]

Yeah, I know; Noss is a real piece of work. Egotistic, prideful, narcisstic... I promise there are his good qualities ^-^ Somewhere in there >.> *starts to rifle through Noss's personality* Hm... Coulda sworn I made him have at least one @_@

Noss smirked, his eyes narrowed as he beared his teeth in a toothy grin. "What's with the eyes? I thought you were the one to offer the help." It was a condescending statement, but it was the norm for the large wolf. Strel's proximity envoked a feeling in Noss--fight or flight, caution, or something completely different, he knew not which--that he somehow found...pleasant, for lack of better wording. Their encounter was a strange one to be sure, but somehow he felt gratitude for the strange wolf's assistance, however proud he often was to deny help. Strel's explanation of the 'kingdom', as he called it, was an odd notion to the tribal wolf. He had grown up being taught that packs and tribes formed from ancient ancestry were the only true packs, and although the thought of a pack being completely formed from loners was not a new idea to him, it piqued his interest. Especially when Strel's face further contorted in a myriad of emotions as he spoke.

"Pity for the lack of pups, but moon bless the tolerance you all must have," he said ponderously. "In our tribe, we are like a family because we are. Somewhere along the line, everyone is related; either by mateship, extension, or blood. We trade mates with the other packs to keep the blood fresh, and sometimes we accept a newcomer. But that doesn't mean that we all like each other." Noss looked up as his visage began to mirror Strel's. "Tolerance is key within a pack and tribe, and we find it easier when the members have some sort of connection. To be completely formed from strangers..." There he had to shake his head and chuckle a little. "There must have been at least one young hotspur who got into trouble from disagreement alone." He gave his particular two cents on that piece because Noss had at one point been that way. He and his father had been at ends during Noss's early years. Only when the training began to kick in--when Noss began to see how rank and duty worked--did he leave his childish rebellion behind. Or so he thought.

"Where west? And you have yet to answer why..." Having never been outside the general tribe territories except for a distant hunt or so, Noss was ignorant to much of the land outside the Moon Tribe. And even before that, Strel's reaction to Noss's own prodding of his past interested the beheamoth, although his tone was cautious should he be asking where he oughtn't. Although...had that truly ever stopped him before?

"Were you not thinking clearly? You should have washed it out. So I guess I'll cover it and expect you to go wash it with either clean water or sea water if you're feeling bold. The latter will definitely clean it except with pain." Noss's eyes narrowed further at the first question. "I was thinking just fine." Anyone else who may have heard that and known the full story would have laughed like a lunatic. "I just didn't think it that dire of an injury. ...Which water do you prefer?" He asked, stealthily trying to weasel the best one out of the redhead without seeming completely ignorant. In the knowledge of healing, he and his sister were the same; clueless. Funny... I had almost forgotten about my purpose here till now. The talk they were sharing seemed so familiar in its tone that it had lulled Noss into his comfort zone, and he was content to leave it that way. Oh no, he was still driven to find his sister. But Strel... When he pulled out a strip of cloth and apologized for having only that, the smirk returned to the gray wolf.

"Rather than you apologizing, I should be offering you a boon from the Crescent Moon Pack." Saying such was lofty, but Noss had the authority to do so. Stranger from hundreds of miles away or not, he had offered the chief-to-be assistance without asking for anything but words in return. What kind of chieftan would Noss turn out to be if he did not at least acknowledge and return the favors done unto him?

Warrior walks. "Warrior talks." Warrior thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.Fuego b {font-weight:normal; color:#51aa8a; letter-spacing:1px;text-shadow: #a0dfb8 1px 1px 1px;}
.Fuego-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#a0dfb8; text-align:center;}
.Fuego p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Fuego{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#001926; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... Noss-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #205047; padding: 5px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: Tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#205047; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Fuego-border1 {width:402px; border:1px solid #001926; margin:0 auto;}
.Fuego-line1 {width:200px; border-bottom:5px dotted #51aa8a; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread