vampires and wolves
[html]

OOC: This one and then once more to finish? Then off to shifting time! (And I am working on getting me/Ascher more active - you are a decidedly awesome person for putting up with that) 333 words

IC:

The dramatic exchange had taken a good turn and Ascher was feeling positively delighted that his brother was not going to leave or be separated from him anymore. To just hear it became a rock solid promise and that was a great thing. The youngster moved away from his brother and sat in front of him, almost expectantly. Food, family, and ... fun? Yeah, that was definitely all Ascher needed right now. So his mind started drifting again as he started wondering what would be fun to do right now - right up until his stomach reminded him of his current obligations to speak once in a while. Thinking about meeting up with Gideon and having a three brother team around home was very tantalizing, though. With his brothers at his side, Ascher would not have to worry about anything, ever. This brought a pang of sadness along with Shiloh's face in the Stormbringer's mind, but sweet comfort in the form of Saul right in front of his face could not have been more perfectly placed. Piggybacking on that thought was a rabbit. A juicy and tasty rabbit made Ascher's mouth water.

"We should definitely go get a rabbit. I mean... I can't get that rabbit... but I'd love to see your 'mad hunting skills' go get a rabbit. I'd really, really love to see that!" Ascher very nearly started licking his chops and biting down on imaginary meat in his mouth. It was a becoming a great focus of thought for him.

"Maybe after that we could go find Giddie? It would be a great day if we found him and had some more fun. I know you want to find him, and he probably wants to see us, too. Conor said he was doing good, and something about having puppies to look after. But first, we've got to go get that rabbit, right?" Ascher started moving from foot to foot while he was still sitting down. Hunger made him a little anxious.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread