Witch & Doctor
[html]

God, took me long enough -.-

The words that came from Kemo's mouth surprised Ralla. She had expected anger, unsureness, or spite. Instead, he had missed her. It was a pleasant feeling, being missed... She had never gone, before, from her tribal lands, so her brother and father had never really had need to miss her. But now that she was here, in Souls... There were others, far away--or even here--that had not and wanted to see her. A timid smile came upon her lips, although she knew Kemo could not see it. She was...happy.

"Yes, it has been awhile..." She could not bring herself to say that she missed him too, such that her heart was beating rapidly at the prospect of embarassment that she would've brought upon herself. She did not understand why she was feeling those butterfly-like palpatations in her heart, however. Later in her life, she would understand her own heart better, and learn to tell these signs of herself before she could see those of others. "Kemo... I'm sorry, about last time, I--... I was just..." Words were like wisps of air to her now; she, the master story-teller and songstress of her old tribe, now tongue-tied. "It doesn't matter now. I have news for you; important news. I have seen a vision; in a place I have been near, there is a Shaman...or whatever they call their healers here...that may be able to help you. I can't tell you how or why... But... I just had to tell you." Ralla was expecting Kemo's understanding on this. Since she had come to Nova Scotia, there had been many who had scoffed at her visions and dismissed them. But because Kemo was from the same tribe--albeit a different pack--she thought that he would understand where she was coming from. But after she treated him the way she did... Expectations were crossing some lines of entitlement.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread