Witch & Doctor
[html]

OOC: Sorry, getting behind Sad

Kemo remained politely silent, letting the two females converse amongst themselves. In the silence that was his mind, he focused on the new comer, the stranger he had never met before. She had her own unique scent as well as another, much like Sepirah had her own unique scent and another, announcing she belonged to Inferni. Ralla's "pack scent" told him she belonged to AniWaya, but this scent was new, a pack he had yet to meet in his travels.

There was something else as well...something much different about this female, now introduced as Alaine Winters, which he nodded politely to. Cour des Miracles? Must be a pack I haven't heard of yet. He paused for a moment. "Pleasure to meet you Alaine." He could hear her heartbeat clearly, listening to it beat fast then slowing down a bit, as if she was calming down after being either afraid or angry, it was always difficult to tell between those. However, as he listened carefully, he could hear several smaller heartbeats coming from within her. It was the strangest thing, something he had never come across before in his life, and if had sight he would have realized by now he was staring at her, but he wasn't looking at her at all.

For now he decided to remain quiet, at least listening to the two females until Alaine had offered to take them to her den for a thorough exam. "Alaine, if you don't mind me calling you that, honestly it doesn't matter to me where you examine me. Whatever makes you the most comfortable. We know as well that you are not a miracle worker, but we were led here on a vision from the Moon and the Moon will provide any miracles we are seeking, as it wishes so. You must perform miracles as you have the miracle of medical knowledge, the ability to help anyone in need, and the compassion that makes you willing to do so without prejudice or judgement. Those are miracles in my eyes, so I believe you may call yourself a miracle worker or a healer, they are both one in the same." A slight smile played across his muzzle.

He then turned to Ralla, the smile not disappearing. "Ralla? Did you want to come with us or did you want to go find Anatoliy? I can wait for you here if you wish, I'm sure Alaine's exam won't take long, but if you prefer to stay, that's fine too."

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread