Witch & Doctor
[html]

OOC:Sweet, that works Big Grin

Kemo kept his attention on Ralla for just a little while longer, taking into account the small flinch when he told Alaine about the vision. Strange way to react, especially in something they both believed in so well. He thought nothing of it however, choosing not to bring it up in front of Alaine, smiling instead at Ralla's answer. "As you wish." He nodded to her and focused his attention on Alaine again, laughing inwardly to himself as he realized it was very difficult for them to tell just who he was focusing his attention on.

Alaine hadn't said anything about his words, but her demeanor seemed to change, so he took that as a thank you. It really was true in his eyes, this not quite wolf or coyote or jackal could certainly perform miracles, and it confused him to think that she didn't see it that way. He smiled in spite of himself, glad to have helped her in any way he could, nodding slightly as she approached him.

He managed to stay stock still while she dug through her bag, even as she lightly held the side the side of his head and did whatever he couldn't see her doing, but when she asked the question, he was forced to look in the direction he thought Ralla was in for a moment before looking straight ahead again, unknowingly right into Alaine's eyes. "Well..That's correct, we were led here by a vision, but I didn't have the vision. Ralla's a seer, you see, or at least she used to be, before she left our tribe. She can explain it all better than me though, so I'll let her tell you. All I really know is the vision was meant to lead us here to help me with my blindness." He continued staring into Alaine's eyes without realizing it.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread