dismantle me down [p]
[html]

wc: 231

“Stop by the packlands sometime, and I’ll show you around.” As of yet, Theodoric wasn’t very familiar with AniWaya’s territories. He liked exploring, however, and figured he would learn the territory’s pathways soon enough. “Yes, we still hunt. There are some things that will never change,” he assured Ezra. And yet, it was only a half-truth. Wild game was scarce from a lot of luperci living in a small, concentrated space. The raising of livestock had replaced hunting for survival and hunting had become a ceremonial event for special occasions. Someday, the Edinburgh elders hoped their restraint would revive the local deer and hare populations, but Theodoric wasn’t so sure.

If there was one thing Theodoric understood, it was having one’s desires torn in two. He too had a home in one place and a love in another, although his passions were for rocks and streams and mountains instead of a pretty face. And although he was a bit of a skeptic when it came to love, he did wish his two-toned companion success in his romantic endeavors. Theodoric only hoped the lady in question knew the value of what Ezra was giving up for her. “She must be something, this lass of yours,” he commented with a smile and the private thought And I hope she’s worth it. But the afternoon continued on, a comfortable exchange of words between friends.

<style type="text/css">
.theocastles b {font-weight:bold; color:#7B866E; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.theocastles-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.theocastles p {text-indent:15px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.theocastles {margin:0 auto; width:456px; background-color:#E1E9EB; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... oscots.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #80ADB3; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#79AAB1; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread