I start spinning, slipping out of time
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.saulsnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#1d2243; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.saulsnow p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.saulsnow {width:400px;border:1px solid #3645d8;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ulsnow.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:282px;background-color:#89adef;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#3645d8;}
</style>

The young male was tired and a little irratable. He had travelled over to the neutral lands yesterday and met a loner named Skye. It had taken a long while to get home again, his small and thin body exhausted by the time he got back to Dahlia De Mai. He slept fitfully, rising every now and then to pad around his bedroom. It was odd, sleeping in human places when he was unable to access his optime form yet. He was too young. Soon though, he would grow big and tall like his aunt. Everything would be okay when he was just a little bit more human, sleeping in a human house. Until then, Saul would suffer in silence about the weirdness of sleeping on a bed with four legs. He usually had to curl up and stay still so he didn't fall out of bed. Last night, he had been upended more than a few times. It was frustrating- his muscles tired and achy from the days walk while his mind flipped constantly from sleepy to wide awake. He had eventually fallen asleep in the early hours of the morning, rising a few hours later according to his routine.

He had moved sluggishly down to the river to take his bath, washing away the stress, sweat and nightmares from the night before away. The bath had helped him relax, a fledgling smile breaking on his lips when he clambered ashore and shook his tawny pelt. He was dark from the water, but as he started running, the water fell away from him. He didnt know where he was running today, but the cream in his pelt lightened and the blacks returned to their original brown. His emerald eyes were alight. He had been here exactly a week and he was enjoying himself. He knew Ascher was safe, he knew Gideon was somewhere. The only one that was still missing was Shiloh, and Saul was fast on the case of looking for her. Still, his morning run was to be interupted when the strangest scent assaulted him.

Cinnamon-backed ears pricked up, trying to catch any sounds. It was odd, like leaves. But there was something else there, a feline scent and a canine scent. His confusion was short lived however as he came around the corner. Emerald eyes picked up on the scene immediatly- a large optime female sitting on a bench with a cat beside her. The leaves came from the cup she held in her paw/hand. Saul had never encountered tea before, so he did not know what she was drinking. This scene was so odd that the young male was pulled in straight away. He trotted forward, ears pinning back against his head in wary caution. She didnt look dangerous, but neither did the poisonous flowers he had eaten a while ago.

"Hello... my name is Saul. Your drink smells nice"

His innocent conversation starter was unintentional. Being only six months, Saul still had not fully developed. He still retained a few of his young puppy traits. Like a growing intellect. Eyes grazed the cat once more, confusion mashing his eyebrows together. He would ask about that one in a minute, he was sure.

word count;; 538

ooc;; I hope you don't mind me joining with Saul, he's being rather sociable! Also, could we date this for 12.10.10, cause I used my thread for today!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread