I start spinning, slipping out of time
[html]

not at all! and sure, that's fine with me Smile 300+

As Tsukiko sat and looked around the area that immediately surrounded her small house, ideas began to come into her head of things she could perhaps do outside to make it seem a little bit more like home. It would be wonderful, for instance, if she could put a little pond by this bench and tree. There had been koi ponds all over her family's estates, and she had always loved to sit by them. Unfortunately she doubted there were any koi here, but a small pond would still be nice, even without the colorful fish to fill it. She really didn't know how to go about making a pond though. Perhaps she could ask Conor if he knew. He had been so kind to her upon her arrival, surely he would not mind helping her with that. The Japanese girl made a mental note to ask the auburn leader the next time that she saw him.

The hot drink was brought up to her lips, sipping at it appreciatively. How long would her supply of tea from home last her, she wondered. It wasn't like she had been able to bring much. Perhaps if she reused the bags until they lost their flavor she would be able to stretch out her supply. Tsukiko would be quite disappointed when she ran out completely, but she would not let herself dwell upon that loss now. Besides, even when she ran out, Conor had been able to concoct his own tea of the plants here. It may be different, but she had enjoyed the red clover tea he had made. Even when she did run out of her native brew, she would not be deprived of the herbal drink entirely. That was a comfort at least.

The slight pale fey was consumed in her thoughts, and hadn't even picked up on someone approaching her until his voice cracked the silent air. Startled, she jumped a little and looked for the origin of the voice. Her bright blue orbs settled on the four legged form of a younger wolf with deep emerald eyes. It was so strange to see someone in that form. In Japan, once you reached the time that you could shift, you never went back. Perhaps the commoners did at times, but the nobility certainly did not. Both Layla and Conor had been in the same form as she when she had me them. But this boy was young, perhaps he could not yet. "H-hello. My name is Tsukiko Shimazu," she replied softly. He, too, looked a little nervous, so she did her best to calm her nerves. "Oh, my tea? Would you care for some? I have more inside..." She had made a whole pot after all, and she could certainly spare a cup if he wanted some.

<style type="text/css">
.cherrytree b {font-weight:bold; color:#E2C8E0; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.cherrytree-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.cherrytree p {text-indent:5px; padding:3px 8px; margin:0px;}
.cherrytree {margin:0 auto; width:444px; background-color:#728FC5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ryblue.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E6DDEC; padding: 10px 0px 255px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#F2E5F1; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread