I start spinning, slipping out of time
[html]

sorry for the wait! life is kinda crazy right now XD 300+

The boy seemed a little uncertain, and proceeded towards her with caution. She couldn't really blame him. No doubt that she appeared to him as oddly as he appeared to her. She was a foreigner in this land and the Shimazu was not blind to the fact that she stuck out like a sore thumb. If her clothing and mannerisms weren't enough to tell that, the lilt of her voice certainly was. There was a small smile upon his face as he greeted her back politely. His grammer slipped for a moment and it was clear he noticed his mistake. There was no need for him to be embarrassed in front of her though. Tsukiko was very new to the English language, and had made her own mistakes many a time. "You do not need to be sorry," she said kindly. Even if it made her uncomfortable, she did need to get to know her fellow pack members. It was comforting that she was talking with someone who wasn't quite an adult yet too, it somehow helped to make her feel slightly less out of place.

When asked about if he wished for some tea, the conundrum and concern became clear on young Saul's face. He looked at her cup and a soft whine came from his throat as he tried to figure out his problem. It appeared that her guess that he had not yet gained the ability to change forms had been correct. As he explained the situation, the slight woman's smile grew some. Luckily for him, she had just the solution to his issue. "I have a bowl I can pour some into. Would you like to come inside?" she asked, rising to her feet and gesturing at her small house. No one else had been invited into her humble home, but Saul seemed nice and he had an interest in tea, so already they had something to connect on. As she stood, Setsuna was exposed and her yellow eyes looked over the boy with interest, her tail flicking back and forth over the edge of the bench. "That is my friend, Setsuna," she said by way of introduction. Tsukiko wondered if he had ever met a cat before.

<style type="text/css">
.cherrytree b {font-weight:bold; color:#E2C8E0; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.cherrytree-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.cherrytree p {text-indent:5px; padding:3px 8px; margin:0px;}
.cherrytree {margin:0 auto; width:444px; background-color:#728FC5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ryblue.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E6DDEC; padding: 10px 0px 255px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#F2E5F1; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread