Nothing Old, Everything New
[html]

Sorry for the wait, I can't believe I didn't see this! D: Can we backdate this to maybe the 9th, though? I have a thread for this day. ^^"

It was another day, another day in the life of Souls. Skye was feeling rather happy; it had been weeks since she'd seen Shaw, and it was only a matter of time before she could see him again. She hoped he'd collected members for the new pack; the idea was so adventurous to her, so much more than anything she'd ever written or done...and the notes that he'd played while she met him astounded her even more.

Suddenly, she stopped in her tracks; she heard a noise. Not the small noise of the bubbling stream nearby, nor the noise of the forest rustling with the wind. It was music.

The notes were lower and more detached than Shaw's; but they had a low echo to them that Skye rather liked. Turning towards the noise, she poked her head through the bushes. There, sitting down, was a young wolf; she had a soft gray color to her fur, but at the top of her head, red spikes made up poised hair. Her eyes were a shocking purple, and in her hands was a guitar.

Thinking it rude to spy, Skye stepped out. Her faded pink t-shirt and her baggy blue pants were covered in leaves, but otherwise clean; as was her hair. She smiled, hoping for a good first impression. "Hello," she said. "I like your guitar."

<style type="text/css">
.beachTable b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFD08B; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.beachTable i {font-style:italic; color:#FFD08B; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.beachooc { font-style:italic; color:#FFD08B; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; }
.beachTable p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 30px; margin:0px;}
.beachTable {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#C19E70; background-image:url(http://i30.tinypic.com/5xth1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFD08B; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#3C575A; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.beachTable-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #3C575A; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread