Nothing Old, Everything New
[html]

~ Lalala ~

"Hello," the wolf said, and Skye noted that her voice was soft and melodic - like she spoke in a mixture of singing and speaking to go with her beautiful instrument. “Thanks…it’s seen better days, but it’s still got some life in its strings." The wolf then strummed the instrument - individually at first, so the notes echoed out into the forest with a low, natural sound, and then all together, when the notes blended together in a gradient of beautiful music. Skye loved that sound, the sound that the guitar made; it seemed so natural, so part of earth, but yet part of another, beautiful world; the world of music. She looked at the guitar with longing; longing to understand how to perform such wonderful sounds.

“I’m Pixie Frost,” Pixie said, reaching out her hand to shake Skye's. “I’m from Crimson Dreams, the pack by Rabbit Lake. Do you live around here?”

Skye took Pixie's hand and shook it, feeling happy that she'd finally met another wolf. "I'm Skye Collins," she said, lowering her hand back to her side. "It's nice to meet you." She considered Pixie's question; at the moment, Skye was wandering...had no home, at least not yet. "I've been staying around here for a while," she said carefully, "but I don't really live here. I sort of wander." She paused, but didn't want Pixie to think she was a rogue or just a wanderer; she wouldn't be that way for long, hopefully. "A friend and I are going to try to make a pack soon, though," she said, a small glow of pride accompanying the words. This wolf already had a pack, so Skye wasn't about to try to make the wolf leave her pack and join theirs; but she was excited about the new pack she and Shaw may make and wanted to share the news with someone.

<style>
.grasshop .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.grasshop p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.grasshop b {color:#6A7258; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-weight:bold;}
.grasshop {background-color:#D6F4BA; background-image:url(http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/5953/avataruh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F8F8EA; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#828B6B; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; width:317px; text-align:justify; }
.grasshop-border {width:319px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.grasshop .separator{width:275px; border-bottom:1px dashed #828B6B; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread