Nothing Old, Everything New
[html]

Word of the Day

Pixie’s ears perked up when she heard the word “art.” It definitely sounded like her kind of pack; artists, musicians, writers…it was almost as if her very essence had been rolled into one pack. If it hadn’t been for the fact that she had recently joined another pack, she would have probably joined Cercatori d’Arte.

I write songs and can play them on my guitar,” she said. “If things ever get bad in Crimson Dreams, your pack sounds like a nice place.” The blue-gray wolf chuckled, then added, “At least, I hope you don’t mind if I visit every now and then. I’ve never really talked to other musicians and writers, and I definitely would like to learn some art.

At Skye’s mention of where the new pack’s location would be, Pixie nodded. “So then it won’t be that far away from Crimson Dreams. I can get here in a flash riding on my horse; the only reason I didn’t bring him out here today is so he can get used to being on his own.” Her eyes brightened at the mention of her stallion, and she felt a pang in her stomach from being away from him. But leaving Magic in Crimson Dreams territory was for her benefit as well; like the chestnut, she needed to make new friends, perhaps some that were the same species as her.

Then she realized the pain in her stomach was also from hunger. Opening up her satchel, she found the berries she had packed and popped a few into her mouth. “Want some?” She held out a bunch of them, offering Skye the viand.

<style>
.pixie-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pixie-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pixie-z91 b {color:#bfb726; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.pixie-z91 {background-color:#bde7f7; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2ponqxj.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #bfb726; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#382f0e; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.pixie-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread