Nothing Old, Everything New
[html]

“I write songs and can play them on my guitar. If things ever get bad in Crimson Dreams, your pack sounds like a nice place.”

The wolf then chuckled at her own joke, and Skye laughed as well. She was glad Pixie wasn't offended by the idea of another pack; she knew not all wolves were as territorial as Inferni had seemed, but she was slightly afraid that this new wolf would take the new pack badly. But she was happy that she was interested, and also happy that she turned it into a joke. She laughed appreciatively.

“At least, I hope you don’t mind if I visit every now and then. I’ve never really talked to other musicians and writers, and I definitely would like to learn some art.”

"Oh, I wouldn't mind at all!" Skye said. She wasn't sure about Shaw, but she thought he wouldn't mind; after all, the point of the pack was to create art and share it with others. He had even said so himself! "That'd be great, Pixie! Maybe you could even teach me how to play. I really love the sound of that guitar," she added. Perhaps she could find someone that had a spare guitar - there had to be some somewhere - and learn to play it. The sound, the deep, lovely echoing sound, hit her like nothing had before. It as beautiful.

She nodded at her offer of berries. "Thank you!" she exclaimed, taking a few of the berries and popping them in her mouth. They were sweet, like the ones she'd had in the backyard at home - she dug one of her berries into her pocket, planning to plant one later, perhaps even in the territory of Cercatori d'Arte. One could never have enough sources of food!

"That was delicious," she said, smiling at her new friend. She then thought back to what she'd said about a horse. A horse...she'd read about them, but never had seen one in person. "I've never seen a horse before," she said. "I've only seen pictures of them in books. What are they like?" Although Skye'd read about horses, she had never really read what they were like - only stories about how a human and her horse rode off together, usually got separated, then got back together again. Such stories were nice, but Skye wanted to know what a horse was really like. What if the stories were wrong?

<style>
.grasshop .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.grasshop p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.grasshop b {color:#6A7258; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-weight:bold}
.grasshop {background-color:#D6F4BA; background-image:url(http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/5953/avataruh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F8F8EA; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#828B6B; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; width:317px; text-align:justify; }
.grasshop-border {width:319px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.grasshop .separator{width:275px; border-bottom:1px dashed #828B6B; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread