Nothing Old, Everything New
[html]

Le muse is gone Sad

Pixie shook her hand and grinned along with her. Now she would be able to read and write, and not have to decipher the diagrams in her handbook or doodle to remember songs and poems. And in turn, she could pass on her knowledge of guitar playing to Skye and possibly other members of Crimson Dreams and Cercatori D’Arte. She had never made this kind of deal or friendship with anyone, and it gave her an uplifting feeling. Maybe pack life wouldn’t be so difficult to adjust to after all, after living on her own for so long. “So, how often would you like to meet?” she asked the other wolfess. “I think once a month would be good, but if that doesn’t work, I’m open for anything. And maybe we could alternate between who travels to the other’s pack each time.

Running her fingers through her spiked hair, she let out a short laugh. “Ha, it’s definitely fun. Definitely a challenge—it’s like riding the wind. I learn something new every day.” Pixie strummed her guitar a few times before answering Skye’s question. “Not that I know of. I was thinking that, if any of the other wolves in my pack say they want to learn how to ride, I’ll see if there’s anyone in the other packs who’s willing to trade a horse for something. If not, I could just teach them how to ride on Magic, but it would be better if they had their own horse.

<style>
.pixie-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pixie-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pixie-z91 b {color:#bfb726; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.pixie-z91 {background-color:#bde7f7; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2ponqxj.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #bfb726; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#382f0e; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.pixie-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread