Permission Granted
[html]<style type="text/css">.dawaligifter b {font-weight:bold; color:#724826; letter-spacing:1px; }.dawaligifter-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#978b89; text-align:left;}
.dawaligifter p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}.dawaligifter {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#2f1a15; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... gift02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #978b89; padding: 190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#978b89; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}.dawaligifter-border1 {width:438px; border:1px solid #2d2921; margin:0 auto;}.dawaligifter-line1 {width:406px; border-bottom:1px dotted #724826; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}</style>

I'm using the opportunity to close the thread - you know why. I am also terribly sorry not to have posted at all, while being so clearly active OOCly. It may not seem like it but I have been super-busy, and have had not a lack of a muse, but simple writer's block. I hope you can forgive me <3

The girl listened intently as he spoke, his hands gesticulating towards the subjects of his conversation every so often. He wore a smile as he spoke, warmed by Sanuye's genuine wish to serve the tribe, and her generally pleasant demeanor. She simply nodded and followed his "instructions" - rather, they were more like explanations of how things worked around here. If it was a little surprising that he had to explain at all, her being from the Great Tribe, he didn't notice, so used to having to present the concepts through which he ran his tribe to most its members.

"I will be sure to call on you, Sanuye. I think you can rise quickly in the ranks, with such devotion," he said, not shy to give compliments. Having raised two daughters on his own, the male was very familiar with being supportive.

He nodded his had quickly as she politely ended their encounter. "Certainly," he said with a smile and a movement of the hand as if to say it was no big deal and no reason to explain. Her choice of polite words and his instinctive body language were both simply part of a language they used almost automatically, and for Dawali it was not something he really controlled. If he did try, he only caught himself already halfway through the gesture, and thus had given up any such notion of being able to control it. "It was very nice talking to you, Sanuye." he smiled warmly, honesty clearly visible from the gleam in his eye. Dawali liked to think he was good at portraying positive feelings. As good as he was bad at concealing bad feelings, at least.

[/html]'

Messages In This Thread