Ancestral Heart
[html]

hey ya'll =D hope you don't mind me and my friend butting in here. we're new ^^

Jace had been walking for a long time it seemed. Having met her friend Temo several months ago out in the western Americas, they know knew each other very well, better it seemed than she'd ever known her family. She shuddered slightly at the memories and pressed on. Breaking out into a steady lope that just seemed to eat up the miles, hearing Temo following just behind her.

After a time they came to the edge of a very large and imposing forest, together they stared at the huge trees in awe until Jace gathered her courage and padded cautiously inside. The light immediately faded to a dappled kind that got darker and they carried on.

Then Jace suddenly stopped, up ahead there was a wolf. Kind of unsure what to do, they conversed for a few seconds before Jace called out,

"Hello? Excuse me, but do you happen to know the way to Souls'? We're a bit lost." To make herself less of a threat she lowered her ears slightly and wagged her tail a tiny bit in a friendly way.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jace "talks", 'thinks', and walks.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Table by Kaena Lykoi <3

<style>
.jace-mountains .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jace-mountains p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jace-mountains b {color:#16323D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jace-mountains {background-color:#BAD9E5; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/jace.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #16323D; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#42616D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.jace-mountains-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread