Ancestral Heart
[html]
Haha, don't worry, I'm new too xD

Cowslip frowned lightly as a different scent hit her nostrils, it was familiar, but almost forgotten. She let the scent linger in her nose for a while, before the realisation had hit her. The scent was dog. But intermingled with wolf. Cowslip had met many dogs, mainly border collies and bull terriers, and she thought them rather fun, more up for games, and more expressive than wolves.

She padded towards the wolf-dogs, who were wagging their tails lightly, ears facing forward in a friendly manner. The male was completely black, and to all other senses could of been mistaken for a pure wolf. The female on the other hand was different shades of tan, brown and white.

"Hello? Excuse me, but do you happen to know the way to Souls'? We're a bit lost." Asked the female.

Cowslip's father had refered to this place as Souls before, she was pretty new, she had only been here for a couple of days, sailing away from England in a scrappy tin boat.

'' You're in Souls right now, in a neutral territory called Dans l'Obscurité, I've just come from my packlands; Les Cour Des Miracles... I hope you don't mind me askin', but what are you two doing here?

<style type="text/css">
.cowsliptable b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFB72; letter-spacing:.2px; text-shadow: #3F3E00 1px 1px 1px;
}
.cowsliptableooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center;font-weight:bold; color:#FFFB72; letter-spacing:.2px; text-shadow: #3F3E00 1px 1px 1px;font-size:11px;}
.cowsliptable p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cowsliptable {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#A4AAC0; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2itlcu9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 10px 0px 278px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#fff; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.2px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.cowsliptableborder {width:432px; border:1px solid #3F3E00; margin:0 auto; }
.cowsliptable .separator{width:405px; border-bottom:1px dashed #5E603C; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread