watch the bedsheets turn blood red.
[html]

GUESS WUT THIS BE MY 1500TH POST

Though he carried his notebooks and at least a volume of whatever he happened to be reading at the time, the pale youth was not writing or reading; instead, he was utterly locked in his own thought processes, circling around and around the same facts and conclusions he had been privy to just moments before. As if in the grips of madness, he approached this same issue headlong again and again, expecting different results each time. There was near-panic in him, and the youth did not notice the approach of the coyote. It was not until she spoke and her voice snapped him from his thoughts that he peered over and looked at her; apparently, despite his delay in recognizing her presence, he was the first of the pair to realize the other.

It was not a moment, however, before the woman noticed him in turn; Harlowe peered at her with curious jade eyes. For once in his life, he was almost happy for companionship—anything to interrupt the terrible cycle of thoughts in his mind. He rolled his thin shoulders in a slow shrug, his eyes tracing over the coloring beads on her wrist and then the coppery color of her hair. “I was just thinking, yes.” His answer was backwards, but he did not notice; instead, he straightened up, leaning against the tree and stretching his legs before him. “Sometimes I get caught in my head,” he admitted, raising one of his chocolate-patched shoulders in a shrug. There was something almost sheepish about the gesture, though no correlating emotion rose within Harlowe; he was simply indifferent.

<style type="text/css">
.car b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFA957; text-shadow: #952A00 1px 1px 1px; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.car-ooc { font-weight:bold; padding:15px; font-family:georgia; font-size:10px; color:#FFA957; text-align:right; text-shadow: #952A00 1px 1px 1px;}
.car p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.car {margin:0 auto; width:398px; background-color:#B0C0CB; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/harlowe/harlow ... lement.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FCC446; padding: 10px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.car-border {width:400px; border:1px solid #012902; margin:0 auto; }
.car .separator{width:300px; border-bottom:1px dashed #410000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread