watch the bedsheets turn blood red.
[html]

I kept getting distracted when writing this; don't mind the disjointedness! Also, SILLY SIE IS SILLY.

In an instant, she had settled her frame onto the earth so that she was facing Harlowe, deciding that she wanted her stay to become more permanent then her crouching posture would have suggested. She listened curiously to his explanation of the book, not finding anything about it particularly interesting. The things she had read had mostly been works of non-fiction, but there had been a few fictional fairy tales snuck in there as well. Not everyone in Juniper Peace could read, but it had been a skill Clover had been adamant about learning when she had been young. Most of all, it helped with her gardening since she was now able to keep track of her growing plants in a small chart. "Interesting," she replied softly, though it was somewhat of a lie. She didn’t really care to hear more of the story’s plot, but she had to admit she was quite fascinated that he seemed into literature.

"Sure I do," she responded, curling her legs into a pretzel beneath her and resting her palms in her lap. "I haven’t read many stories like yours, though," and she shrugged. "I have some gardening guides, but that’s all, really. We had more books when I was little, but I didn’t bring any of those with me." Straw eyes flitted from jade to the book, and then she raised a hand halfway into the air and gestured towards it. "Is it any good, love?" She asked then, referring again to what he was reading. Maybe if she could coax him into it, she’d ask to borrow it sometime. That was, if she ever saw him again after today.

<style>
.clover-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.clover-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clover-z91 b {color:#FFD947; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.clover-z91 {background-color:#9E6115; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... ergift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:345px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFD947; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#D29930; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.clover-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread