Round about way
[html]

OOC:Lol missed rping with yooouuu Tongue

In many ways her death grip on him going down made things both harder and easier, though one hand was still occupied he wouldn’t have to carry her half as much as he would if she wasn’t but, she scared him especially when the limb fell, and he could barely take the big deep breaths the wolf needed to take to breath properly. But once on the ground both of them were able to get a breath, he watched as she checked herself and made sure that she was ok. He had time to look her over. Her pink hair was quite exotic, but it didn’t make her look less attractive in his mind it made her more so, a contrast of her white fur, which looked clean even though he knew she might have been up in that tree for hours. He was relieved when he said there were mostly bruises, but as she got up she fell back down and into him, he felt astonished and scared that she might have actually broken her foot, but at her words that was a relief, and he let out the breath he’d held in, then she turned her pink and white hued head and looked at him with her honey colored eyes and introduced herself. He cleared his throat smiling a little.

It was my pleasure, I couldn’t leave you hanging there. My name is Shawchert Menue.

He introduced himself, though now he was feeling rather… conscious of himself, maybe it was because she was so close? And touching him? Though he didn’t mind much he was sure she didn’t want to stay like this forever. He moved slightly and looked at the food that he’d pulled from the branch.

Do you mind if I have a look at your foot? I’m no doctor but we can see if you do have a broken foot or not. I don’t want you walking around on it if you do have one.

Where would he bring her, maybe she was a part of this pack? Though she smelled slightly like the pack there was another unfamiliar pack smell on her. What ever the cause he was sure that there was someone around that could help if it was broken. A sprain was easy to fix, he did have gauze to keep the foot tight, so that it didn’t move around much so it could heal but a broken foot was much more serious and he didn’t know how to fix breaks. He waited to touch her foot for her permission though. He wasn’t going to rush in, since she did already check it out herself.
So what were you doing in the tree anyway Miss Orin?

<style>
.shaw-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a01 b {color:#ffc57c; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a01 {background-color:#584329; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/odc3b.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffc57c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#291f13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread