Round about way
[html]

OOC here!

Well I don’t think it’s broken then but I do have something that will make it stay stiff, just some gauze I had, always have stuff like that just in case.

He slid his shoulder pack, which had pretty much been hidden the whole time till now, it held his most precious of things, which was both of his flutes and a few odds and ends much like the gauze. Setting the apple on his lap, he took it out and started wrapping her foot trying to keep it as still as possible as to not hurt her anymore than need be. Picking up the apple he took a savoring bite out of it, and chewed listening to Orin, so she was from further away? She mentioned yet another pack he didn’t know. He kept it in mind so that he’d visit there, especially just to visit her, she was nice enough and she seemed like the kind of woman that found so many different adventures, so she had a brother? And his mate disappeared? He frowned,

Why isn’t your brother out looking for her?

He asked between bites. Or was he really looking for her, just in a different direction? Maybe that was it, because if he was not looking for his mate, then there was something terribly wrong. Her words caught him off guard as she identified the name of his pack, well it wasn’t hard if he could name it and he didn’t know Italian, what caught him off was what she spoke of, it was like she had been born to know what came right out of her mouth, his ears were perked and he was listening intently, an outside performing act? That was something out of his hopes and dreams, to be able to perform not just for his own pack but for others, would be amazing, though he’d be in the background, he was a musician not an actor.

Are you kidding? Why would I not be interested in that? I made d’Arte for that particular reason, not for that one alone, but my pack is the “seekers of art” we are made to improve on our talents, and to show all of the world what us wolves are capable of.

He reached into his bag again and took out his wooden flute and showed her. It was not a crude carving, but it wasn’t a great masterpiece either.

I’m a flute player myself, I’ve been recruiting others, that dance, sing, paint, carve, cook, whatever is considered an art. There are only four of us right now, but one day word will get out and we’ll be a part of everything.

He said excitedly, he put his flute to his mouth and played nothing in particular, but ot show her that what he was saying he meant business. This pack would be his backbone. He looked at her, seeing what she thought. If she thought he didn’t care though, she was sorely mistaken, he was no acting nut, but he knew what it was like to not be appreciated for what you enjoy best.

<style>
.shaw-a03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a03 b {color:#81dd4f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a03 {background-color:#20732d; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/15zl7qa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #81dd4f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#103816; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread