Round about way
[html]

OOC here!

Shawchert nodded, in many ways he wasn’t really concerned about her brother, but he showed interest due to the conversation, though him being injured was a pretty sad thing he honestly didn’t know the wolf so he wouldn’t be as enthusiastic as he was about Orin right now. He was a very caring wolf but only for so long. He nodded as she spoke, feeling sorry for the boy’s injury that’s as far as his emotions extended.

I’m sorry to hear he was injured, I do hope he gets better, though you might have at least written him a note telling him what you are doing?

He asked, he’d hate to be in the midst of a worried brother who thought his sister and his mate disappeared. How his pack must be having a hard time with such a man. He did feel sorry for him there. But they came to the even better stuff, though and he was surprised that she was in the same boat as Sunny, so far everywhere he went he’d been appreciated for his music. He was happy to just lend out his talents to anyone who wanted him to.

Nothing is a waste of time if you like it. Writing things down is a good thing too. I am not that great a reader, but if I like something I’ll keep reading. Though as I’ve traveled most of my life books aren’t the first thing to come with me, though I might be able to do that now.

He said absentmindedly, almost talking to himself at the end, to think if they had their own library, not one like the humans had but something from the wolves, oh would that be something great, of course paper was limited, and well hard to find, not to mention writing utensils, but if you knew where to look you could find quite a few things that would make up for that. He listened and imagined about her words, seeing a pup staring up and watching a performance, it really did make his heart melt on the spot there. He had a soft spot for young pups, they were the future as he once was. But was now the present, he would eventually have his own pups and train them for their own future. It was a great circle that he’d hope to accomplish one day.
I have thoughts that we would be traveling and performing at other’s celebrations so they can have fun and not have to do the work if they don’t want to, but that’s a thought, not to mention those outdoor plays, we will work our way to that when we get more members.

He said, he was looking straight into her honey hued eyes, a goofy smile on his face, just thinking about it made him get goose bumps. Even though he didn’t play long he knew that he’d get a compliment, it wasn’t his ego talking, he was just a very good flute player, though he couldn’t play the drums or a guitar very well, he was good with the flute and in some ways he prided himself in it because it was the only thing he really had to remember his mother by other than his meager sword skills and ability to read.

So far I’m the only musician, but one of my numbers is learning the guitar. As for our location, it’s actually a little north of here, nestled between Aniwaya and another pack, though I’ve yet to learn the name of that one itself.

He said his eyes twinkling at the thought of his own home, one he couldn’t be exiled from. It was so close to him, and now he felt he had a place to belong, he did not like the burdens of a leader, but he did like knowing he’d have a home for once. He wondered if she would come to visit him now that she knew there were others like them. Wanting to do something a little more than living.

<style>
.shaw-a03 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a03 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a03 b {color:#81dd4f; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a03 {background-color:#20732d; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/15zl7qa.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:268px 0px 0px 0px; border:1px solid #81dd4f; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#103816; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a03-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread