seasons change but people don't
I know that this thread has just barely started, but do you want to reach a quick conclusion (or let it simply fade to black), and then start a new thread in the new place? I want to close all of my old 'Souls threads as fast as possible.

[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj32 ... /arieb.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding: 20px;">

Perhaps Ari should have known better and gotten out of the way when he had noticed the male — of whom he had seen at the pack meeting indeed — coming, but he was sure that he would notice him and fail to simply run right over him. Wrong. With a small gasp of astonishment, he slipped backwards off of his boulder perch. Landing heavily on his back, he dropped the rudimentary painting and his brush. Muttering a curse (to himself, for clumsiness, of course) under his breath, he righted himself and smiled disarmingly at the older wolf. "No, no, it's fine," the Sohs wolf said, standing and picking up his items before placing them on the boulder that he had been sitting on. He blinked, interested, as he looked at the birch branch that the other wolf was holding. "What's that for?" he asked, nonchalant.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread