the zen of autumn fishing
[html]
yay! WC: 387 {3 points}

Sanuye, knowing her luck was not going to be able to catch anything. She was lucky she was able to hunt prey without them running away or managing to dodge her. Guess the prey around here was not as smart as the prey back home at the Great Tribe. Speaking of which, she was already missing her family. She wanted so much to travel back home and see her family again, but she had only just arrived in AniWaya, so it wouldn’t make much sense to travel back now. For the moment, she was trying to concentrate on her fishing, still not having any luck of catching fish.

Not having much luck are you Sanuye? Just as the coyote knew he would, her fox guide took his seat next to his student as she blushed to him. ”There’s no reason to make fun of me Ocunnowhurst… I’m doing the best I can…” Her fox guide watched the fish swimming in the cool water and tried to direct some to his student’s pole. Stay focused Sanuye. You have to wait for the right moment. Too soon and you won’t catch anything, too late and your prey gets away. The hybrid gave her teacher a simple nod before she moved her silver gaze back to the water. She could see the fish swimming around her hook, but none daring to go close to it.

Sanuye jumped a bit as she heard the male next to her speak. It seemed he already caught something. Her ears folded down as she saw he was having more luck than she was. Shilah moved over to the male and watched as his golden gaze moved to his student. Care to join us Sanuye? The coyote paused for a moment. She knew the fox was there to help boost her confidence, but she didn’t think it would be anything like this. After hesistating for a moment, the hybrid rose to her feet and moved closer to the male to watch him. The fox guide was glad to see her coming closer and getting out of her comfort zone. She took a spot next to the male, and looked to him from the corner of her eyes. She took in a deep breath before she formed a smile on her face. ”Hello sir.”

table by james.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread