the zen of autumn fishing
[html]
hehe poor Sanuye. WC: 336 {3 points}

Sanuye watched as the male continued to try and catch the fish. So far it looked like he was going to be the first between the two to actually catch something. She continued to watch until she saw the hook slip out of the fish’s mouth. Well at least the fish got a little meal out of the whole thing so it wasn’t a waste. The coyote turned to the male as he seemed to be alright with not catching anything. He kept his positive attitude, something the young female admired. Shilah gave a small snicker and flicked his tail. He’s just as good as you are Sanuye. The hybrid whined a bit and pushed the fox guide away. ”That’s not very nice Ocunnowhurst… stop being so mean.” The guide moved back to his student’s side and smirked. Calm down my dear, I am only joking. Now why don’t I leave you to be alone with your new friend? The coyote turned slightly red and paniced. ”No Ocunnowhurst! Don’t leave me here alone!” But before she could get another word out, the fox snickered and dashed away. The girl turned to the male, her face still a bit red.

Sanuye’s ears moved and her silver gaze locked on the male as he made his comment about her speaking. God this was so awkward for her. It was bad enough that she was such a shy wolf, but her guide’s comment only made the feeling worse. The coyote could feel herself turning more red as he blush increased to his question. He was a much older wolf than her and here he was complimenting her like he was her age. She was too scared to say anything to his compliment so she just tried to hide her face with her hair. Her orbs faced the ground as he told her his name. The hybrid gave a small nod but kept her gaze down. ”My… my name is Sanuye… It’s nice to meet you Theodoric…”

table by james.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread