the zen of autumn fishing
[html]
WC: 338 {3 points}

Sanuye couldn’t get over how awkward the moment was becoming and she felt like running just as her guide did; although she didn’t want to seem rude. While the mood was a bit weird, she was actually enjoying her time with him. She wagged the tip of her tail to show her happiness, but tried to break the mood that seemed to be looming over their heads. She moved her hands back to the rod as she tried to catch something on the other end. So far she was still having some terrible luck and she wished something would finally bite. Her attention turned back to her friend as he apologized to her. There was no need for him to do so. It was natural for males to want to comment females. She smiled and shook her head. ”It’s alright. There’s no need to apologize.” The coyote had no idea why males always seemed to have an interest in her, but she still needed to find the one for her. She had her eyes on Nayati of course, but what if he was taken? All the other males seemed to be older than her. Did it matter about age as long as a pair was in love? She gave a small sigh before she turned back to her company.

Sanuye smiled to the male as he mentioned about it being a great day for fishing. She smiled and nodded. ”Yes it is. The weather is lovely. All I need now is a bite.” She giggled before watching Theodoric’s pole. There wasn’t much happening there either. She smiled as he told her about him losing his fish. She nodded again. ”I know… I saw. Tough luck. Maybe you’ll have better luck this time around.” The hybrid then felt something tugging on her line. She looked to the water and saw a fish. She pulled up the get the hook in its mouth. She began to try and bring him to the shore. It seemed she got lucky this time.

table by james.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread