sweet tea, pecan pie, and home grown wine
Character Name: Amos Arphralos.
Character Birthdate (including year): May 2001
Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci Ortus.
Species: Coyote.
A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): AIM-> Cipheredheart, MSN-> Shinerah@hotmail.com
Currently played characters: This is my first character.
How you found 'Souls: Titmouse suggested I check out 'Souls, and I did, and I liked what I saw. (:
Initial post: [html]

It had been a mighty long time since he'd laid eyes on his son. Still, Cassius' scent was not something he'd forgotten. Amos recognized it, albeit faintly. This place he'd come across, Nova Scotia, raised his hopes. Ever since Less died, Amos had thought it would be nice to have Cassius back in his life, to have a family once again. It hadn't been easy tracking his coyote son across a continent, and now he was standing on the doorstep of a place that held his son's scent.

It was gratifying. A deep sense of accomplishment filled the old wolf. When the scent trail lead him to the edge of pack's territory, Amos paused. So, his son had found himself a pack. Why, the old coyote was proud! It was good to know that Cassius had found a place for himself in the world.

"Ah'll reckon he'll be rightly surprahzed." Hummed Amos to himself, grinning. Taking a moment to himself, one paw went up and removed his cowboy hat. Peacefully, he held the hat against his chest, and let a hearty laugh. What a journey he'd taken- continents weren't easy to cross.

Tilting his head back, the coyote let out a thick call. Returning his hat back to his head, Amos placed his paws onto his hips, and waited.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread