sweet tea, pecan pie, and home grown wine
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... iustab.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: CASS NEEDS TO SEE HIS PA :| My post sucks but I needed to get it done period.

At once when the howl was heard, Cassius was out the door running, even with his recent injuries. He recognized it at once, even with so much time passing since the last he saw his dad. He missed his family dearly, and he wished for days for their arrival. Now that his wishes came true, Cass' recovery time would no doubtly quicken. Any support or source of hope did wonders for anyone, especially for someone who needed it badly. Cass was one of those who needed it badly.

Someone else had arrived before him, Kaena - as expected. The Centurion was a good leader, prompt and to the point. Beside her was the figure of his father. His dearest dad... but only his dad. Bursting at the seams with questions, Cassius hurried his injured body towards the two. He slowed before his dad, not even slightly believing his eyes. He was speechless, to say the least. No words could form in his mouth that described the moment. He ignored Kaena, focused only on the patriarch. "...Pa..." he said softly, barely making out the word.

Without any more warning his body shifted towards his father's, trying to embrace him with a hug, but his arm was too badly damaged to even lift it. He staggered, grunting with pain as he skedaddled into Amos with tears in his eyes. His broken arm was shifted away from them and Cass' good arm was wrapped around Amos' side. No more words came out, but tears streamed like rivers from his bright purple eyes.

Word Count:

[/html]

Messages In This Thread