Mighty Paws
[html]

OOC: yes Denali is goading you on!!!

Denali was starting to get rather cold and was contemplating on going inside when something large came into view. This was something is old parents had taught him to stay away from, and here it was one hulking big huge bear… he was shivering even more in both fear and cold as he saw the bear had actually seen him…. But … this bear must have been some weird one, because it was backing up, Denali watched him, wondering what could make such a beast be afraid of a pup like himself. He couldn’t move himself. He was rather trapped unless the bear moved back further. He wasn’t feeling the need for the escape now, he was irked, he knew he was nothing special, and to see such a brute backing away gave him courage

Oh come on, I heard stories about you… I thought you was…were suppose to come and rip me apart or somfin.

His fear brought back his slight speech problem, he was working on that but right now, it didn’t matter what he said or how he said it, he was too scared to correct himself too much. He watched for the bears reaction, knowing these hulking things were so fast…

<style type="text/css">
.denalibear b {font-weight:bold; color:#80E067; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalibear-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.denalibear p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalibear {margin:0 auto; width:398px; background-color:#56992E; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... libear.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0C100A; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2E5B2E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread